From Unifor Local 52A.01 Policies & Procedures, Policy #4:
That an Education Bursary be established and given to members
under the following guidelines:
· The applicant must have been a member of the local for over12 months.
· Approval must be obtained from the Education Bursary Officer prior to
commencement of course.
· Course should be career related.
· An applicant must give a full description of the course and describe the
benefits to his/her career.
· After completion of course the original receipt must be provided for
· Due to the number of people who attend, District sponsored PD activities
and the Alberta Special Education Conference will not be considered.
· The local shall pay to a maximum of $300.00 per member every